Whipped Tallow Face Balm
Our tallow face balm is extra nourishing and moisturizing for parched, extremely dry skin. With locally sourced grass fed beef fat from Counter Culture Farms that is slowly rendered down to super nourishing and moisturizing tallow. Our nourishing Tallow along with Camellia Seed & Jojoba Oils provide a rich, deeply moisturizing, soothing & healing balm for your face.
You’ll find our tallow face balm is made with simple, nourishing ingredients all found in nature. The Tallow, Camellia Seed & Jojoba Oils are whipped together to create a decadent and creamy deep moisturizer for parched, irritated skin. A little dab goes a long way, we recommend applying in small dabs on skin and then gently massaging in. It’s the perfect moisturizer for parched skin immediately following a shower or bath to help lock in moisture through the night. Available in 2 oz recyclable glass jar.
Grass Fed Tallow, Camellia Seed Oil, Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E Oil, Arrowroot Powder (helps with applying and spreading lotion butter), Essential Oils of Frankincense
Approx. 4 oz. (114g)
Ounces are by volume of a 4 oz jar, approximate weight of contents are 2.25 ounces
💛 Store your unused tallow body butter in a cool, dry & dark location. Keep liquids/moisture out of your jar contents to avoid contamination
💛 Contents may soften and/or melt in temperatures above 75 degrees, if they do allow your body butter to cool in refrigeration or room temperature environment and then use. The whipped consistency will no longer be there but the contents are safe to continue to use.
💛 Only a dab is needed per area, we recommend you place pea size dabs on skin and then gently massage into face, safe for use around eye area.
💛 We recommend use of contents within 6 months of purchase for best freshness
All of our product packaging is either recyclable, 100% compostable or 100% free of plastics. This includes our resealable pouches and lip butter tubes that are 100% compostable and our glass jars (body butters, scrubs, salt teas) that can be cleaned and re-used for personal use after or can be recycled.
Each and every order that goes out is thoughtfully and carefully put together in recycled and eco-conscious packaging.
Orders are shipped Monday – Friday and Express delivery service is available, please refer to our Shipping Info and Policies for more details and a schedule of our shipping days.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- If skin irritation, discomfort or allergic reactions occurs, discontinue use.
- If you have a known allergy to listed ingredients avoid use.
- We only use essential oils for all scents, because of this please consult your doctor before using if you are pregnant or think you may be.
- It is best to store your product in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
- If you have a medical concern about an ingredient listing and whether it is safe for you to use or if you have a medical condition please seek advice from a licensed medical professional before use.
- Please note! We use Sweet Almond Oil in our formulations, some of our botanical soap bars are not suitable for those with serious nut allergies. Be certain to check the ingredients list before making your final purchase.
Regulations that have been set forth by the FDA prohibit beauty and skincare companies from making health-related claims about their products. I am not a licensed medical or healthcare professional nor do I claim that the use of any of my products will have a positive or negative effect on a pre-existing or mental health conditions. Any information that is in my product listings refer to the properties and/or benefits of a specific ingredient that has been used in the listed product.