Set of 6 Shower Bombs
Aromatherapy for your shower!
Two of each of our shower bombs, Joy, Peace & Breathe Shower Bomb.
Out of stock
Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Non GMO Cornstarch, Menthol Crystals, Isopropyl Alcohol 91%, Essential Oils of Peppermint, Spearmint, Rosemary, & Eucalyptus, Orange 5x, Pink Grapefruit, Bay, Lavender & Frankincense, Chlorella Powder, Purple Brazilian Clay, & Ground Turmeric for color.
Approx. Weight 2 oz. (56 g)
How to use your salt soak:
Place one shower bomb behind the flow of your shower. Allow stream to gently fall on bomb to release essential oil aromatics.
*****NOT FOR USE IN BATH
Store your unused shower bombs in a cool, dry & dark location
All of our product packaging is either recyclable, 100% compostable or 100% free of plastics. This includes our resealable pouches and lip butter tubes that are 100% compostable and our glass jars (body butters, scrubs, salt teas) that can be cleaned and re-used for personal use after or can be recycled.
Each and every order that goes out is thoughtfully and carefully put together in recycled and eco-conscious packaging.
Orders are shipped Monday – Friday and Express delivery service is available, please refer to our Shipping Info and Policies for more details and a schedule of our shipping days.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- If skin irritation, discomfort or allergic reactions occurs, discontinue use.
- If you have a known allergy to listed ingredients avoid use.
- We only use essential oils for all scents, because of this please consult your doctor before using if you are pregnant or think you may be.
- It is best to store your product in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
- If you have a medical concern about an ingredient listing and whether it is safe for you to use or if you have a medical condition please seek advice from a licensed medical professional before use.
- Please note! We use Sweet Almond Oil in our formulations, some of our botanical soap bars are not suitable for those with serious nut allergies. Be certain to check the ingredients list before making your final purchase.
Regulations that have been set forth by the FDA prohibit beauty and skincare companies from making health-related claims about their products. I am not a licensed medical or healthcare professional nor do I claim that the use of any of my products will have a positive or negative effect on a pre-existing or mental health conditions. Any information that is in my product listings refer to the properties and/or benefits of a specific ingredient that has been used in the listed product.