Woodsman Beard Balm
Woodsman Beard Balm is loaded with my slow rendered tallow from locally sourced grass fed beef fat from Counter Culture Farms, with calendula infused avocado oil, jojoba oil, vitamin E oil, & lightly scented with a fresh essential oil blend.
Woodsman Beard Balm is not only fantastic for taming wild beards, controlling those fly-aways and unruly beard hairs but also makes a great soothing aftershave with the nourishing tallow & calendula to help sooth redness, irritation & burning and help aid in healing nicks from a razor. Oh and added bonus – it smells good too 😉
100% Grass-fed Tallow, Calendula Infused Avocado Oil, Jojoba Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Vitamin E Oil, Essential Oil of Cedar wood, Howood, Bergamot
Approx. Weight 2 oz. (56.7 g)
💛 Store in a cool, dry & dark location. Our Woodsman Beard Balm is preservative free please keep away from water, use applicator stick to scoop desired amount from tin.
💛 Product may soften during warmer months, or become more firm in colder temps. If to much softening occurs you may place in refrigerator briefly to firm back up.
💛 Only a pea size amount is needed, apply to clean beard or face. Our beard balm makes an excellent soothing salve as well and does wonders on scrapes, or skin irritations.
💛 Each tin includes a wooden applicator.
All of our product packaging is either recyclable, 100% compostable or 100% free of plastics. This includes our resealable pouches and lip butter tubes that are 100% compostable and our glass jars (body butters, scrubs, salt teas) that can be cleaned and re-used for personal use after or can be recycled.
Each and every order that goes out is thoughtfully and carefully put together in recycled and eco-conscious packaging.
Orders are shipped Monday – Friday and Express delivery service is available, please refer to our Shipping Info and Policies for more details and a schedule of our shipping days.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- If skin irritation, discomfort or allergic reactions occurs, discontinue use.
- If you have a known allergy to listed ingredients avoid use.
- We only use essential oils for all scents, because of this please consult your doctor before using if you are pregnant or think you may be.
- It is best to store your product in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
- If you have a medical concern about an ingredient listing and whether it is safe for you to use or if you have a medical condition please seek advice from a licensed medical professional before use.
- Please note! We use Sweet Almond Oil in our formulations, some of our botanical soap bars or skincare products are not suitable for those with serious nut allergies. Be certain to check the ingredients list before making your final purchase.
Regulations that have been set forth by the FDA prohibit beauty and skincare companies from making health-related claims about their products. I am not a licensed medical or healthcare professional nor do I claim that the use of any of my products will have a positive or negative effect on a pre-existing or mental health conditions. Any information that is in my product listings refer to the properties and/or benefits of a specific ingredient that has been used in the listed product.