• Di Propylene Glycol (DPG) free
• Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) compliant in all 50 states
• Made with 50.1% renewable resources
• 100% biodegradable.
Each item is VOC-compliant, phthalate-free, and IFRA/RIFM-approved. No banned substances used and no animal testing ever. All hand-poured in Crockett, TX. Choose from a variety of our exclusively formulated scents:
Beam – Citrus | Violet | Musk
Coffee Snob – Coffee | Bitter Almond | Cinnamon
Gratitude – Black Amber | Green | Tonka Bean
Hydrangea – Hydrangea | Peony | Warm
Lapis – Sandalwood | Smokey | Intense
Linen – Citrus | Cotton Blossom | Amber
Oasis – Salty Sea Air | Driftwood | Aqua Marine
The Library – Teakwood | Leather | Musk
Flannel – Bergamot | Heirloom Mahogany | Vanilla
💛Remove stopper, replace ring back on bottle. Place desired amount of reeds into jar. We recommend starting with at least 4 reeds and adding more depending on room size and more fragrance released.
💛Keep diffuser out of reach of children and away from pets at all times to prevent contact or spillage.
💛Keep diffuser in a well ventilated area to allow scent to disperse.
💛Wash hands immediately after handling or changing reeds/oils in your diffuser.
💛Our formulation does not require reed rotation. This helps your fragrance last much longer than standard reed diffusers.
💛DO NOT LIGHT THE REEDS.
All of our product packaging is either recyclable/reusable or 100% compostable. This includes our resealable pouches and lip butter tubes that are 100% compostable and our glass jars (body butters, scrubs, bath teas, candle vessels) that can be cleaned and re-used for personal use after or can be returned to us for a discount on your next purchase of same product. Each and every order that goes out is thoughtfully and carefully put together in recycled and environmentally friendly packaging.
Orders are shipped Monday – Friday and Express delivery service is available for an additional postage charge, please refer to our Shipping and Delivery Policies for more details and a schedule of our shipping days.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- If skin irritation, discomfort or allergic reactions occurs, discontinue use.
- If you have a known allergy to listed ingredients avoid use.
- We use essential oils and premium skin safe phthalate & paraben free premium fragrance oils for product scent and aromatherapy benefits, because of this please consult with your doctor before using if you are nursing, pregnant or think you may be.
- It is best to store your product in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
- If you have a medical concern about an ingredient listing and whether it is safe for you to use or if you have a medical condition please seek advice from a licensed medical professional before use.
- Please note! We may use ingredients that are common allergens in some of our formulations. Be certain to check the ingredients list before making your final purchase.
Regulations that have been set forth by the FDA prohibit beauty and skincare companies from making health-related claims about their products. I am not a licensed medical or healthcare professional nor do I claim that the use of any of my products will have a positive or negative effect on a pre-existing or mental health conditions. Any information that is in my product listings refer to the properties and/or benefits of a specific ingredient that has been used in the listed product.