Whipped Tallow Body Butter
My tallow body butters are extra nourishing and moisturizing for parched, extremely dry skin. With locally sourced grass fed beef fat from Counter Culture Farms that is slowly rendered down to super nourishing and moisturizing tallow, and the added mango butter & shea butters that are all rich with deep moisturizing, soothing & healing benefits. They do not contain any water so no preservatives are needed to keep the butter “shelf stable”.
You’ll find my tallow body butter is made with simple, nourishing ingredients all found in nature. The tallow, mango & shea butters are whipped together to create a light & creamy deep moisturizer. A little dab goes a long way, I recommend applying in dabs on skin and then rubbing in. It’s the perfect moisturizer for parched skin immediately following a shower or bath to help lock in moisture through the night. If you have a greasy feeling then you have applied too much.
$16.00 – $24.00
Grass Fed Tallow, Shea Butter, Mango Butter, Apricot Kernel Oil, Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E Oil, Arrowroot Powder (helps with applying and spreading lotion butter), Essential Oils of Lavender & Bergamot, Lemongrass & Patchouli, Lavender & Frankincense, London Fog (Palmarosa, Black Pepper, Lavender, Bergamot, Vanilla Absolute), or Sweet Mint (Peppermint & Spearmint)
Approx. Weight 5 oz. (141.75 g)
Approx. Size 3.5″ x 2.5″ x 1″
Our botanical soap bars are handcrafted and cut by us, size, shape, scent, color or design may vary from bar to bar.
💛 Store your unused botanical bars in a cool, dry & dark location
While in use, keep your botanical bar dry between uses by using a well drained soap dish to keep your bar out of standing water
💛 Some of our botanical bars are exfoliating, if you prefer you can lather onto a cloth or loofah and still get all the benefits
💛 Feel free to cut our botanical bars in half for easy handling as well as the opportunity to switch scent variations sooner. Salt bars are NOT to be cut, they will crumble!
💛 We know it’s pretty, but please use your botanical bar to experience the benefits!
All of our product packaging is either recyclable, 100% compostable or 100% free of plastics. This includes our resealable pouches and lip butter tubes that are 100% compostable and our glass jars (body butters, scrubs, salt teas) that can be cleaned and re-used for personal use after or can be recycled.
Each and every order that goes out is thoughtfully and carefully put together in recycled and eco-conscious packaging.
Orders are shipped Monday – Friday and Express delivery service is available, please refer to our Shipping Info and Policies for more details and a schedule of our shipping days.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- If skin irritation, discomfort or allergic reactions occurs, discontinue use.
- If you have a known allergy to listed ingredients avoid use.
- We only use essential oils for all scents, because of this please consult your doctor before using if you are pregnant or think you may be.
- It is best to store your product in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
- If you have a medical concern about an ingredient listing and whether it is safe for you to use or if you have a medical condition please seek advice from a licensed medical professional before use.
- Please note! We use Sweet Almond Oil in our formulations, some of our botanical soap bars are not suitable for those with serious nut allergies. Be certain to check the ingredients list before making your final purchase.
Regulations that have been set forth by the FDA prohibit beauty and skincare companies from making health-related claims about their products. I am not a licensed medical or healthcare professional nor do I claim that the use of any of my products will have a positive or negative effect on a pre-existing or mental health conditions. Any information that is in my product listings refer to the properties and/or benefits of a specific ingredient that has been used in the listed product.