Fig & Myrrh Whipped Bath Butter Scrub
Exclusively created for Seeds Among the Soil, a custom created blend of pure essential oils reminiscent of warm sweet fig with pure essential oil of Myrrh.
Our whipped Dead Sea Salt Bath Butter Scrub is a special treat for your skin and your senses. Use 2-3 times per week (or more if desired) to reveal glowing supple skin and enrich your body with the beautiful minerals from the Dead Sea. Loaded with more skin nourishing oils and butters to moisturize & replenish, our bath butters are a luxurious treat and will not leave your skin feeling greasy but will leave you feeling moisturized and soft. Scented with our custom blend of essential oils that remind us of sweet fig with pure essential oil of Myrrh. May be used for body and face if you choose.
Coupons and discounts are excluded from this product
Dead Sea Salt Whipped Bath Butter Scrub –
Distilled Water, Dead Sea Salt, Red Alea Sea Salt, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (coconut derived mild surfactant), Stearic Acid (naturally derived fatty acid from plants/vegetables), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (coconut derived mild cleansing & foaming agent), Vegetable Glycerin, Optiphen (paraben & formaldehyde free preservative), Jojoba Oil, Coconut Oil, Anise Star, Amyris, Jasmine, Pink Grapefruit, Vanilla Absolute, & Myrrh Essential Oils
Whipped Bath Butter Scrub
Approx. Weight 4 oz. (113.4 g)
💛 Store your bath butter scrub in a cool dark location when not in use.
💛 Use wooden scoop to apply to cloth/sponge or directly to area and gently massage into wet skin, will foam slightly, rinse away with warm water to reveal fresh glowing, smooth skin.
All of our product packaging is either recyclable, 100% compostable or 100% free of plastics. This includes our resealable pouches and lip butter tubes that are 100% compostable and our glass jars (body butters, scrubs, salt teas) that can be cleaned and re-used for personal use after or can be recycled.
Each and every order that goes out is thoughtfully and carefully put together in recycled and eco-conscious packaging.
Orders are shipped Monday – Friday and Express delivery service is available, please refer to our Shipping Info and Policies for more details and a schedule of our shipping days.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- If skin irritation, discomfort or allergic reactions occurs, discontinue use.
- If you have a known allergy to listed ingredients avoid use.
- We only use essential oils for all scents, because of this please consult your doctor before using if you are pregnant or think you may be.
- It is best to store your product in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
- If you have a medical concern about an ingredient listing and whether it is safe for you to use or if you have a medical condition please seek advice from a licensed medical professional before use.
- Please note! We use Sweet Almond Oil in our formulations, some of our botanical soap bars are not suitable for those with serious nut allergies. Be certain to check the ingredients list before making your final purchase.
Regulations that have been set forth by the FDA prohibit beauty and skincare companies from making health-related claims about their products. I am not a licensed medical or healthcare professional nor do I claim that the use of any of my products will have a positive or negative effect on a pre-existing or mental health conditions. Any information that is in my product listings refer to the properties and/or benefits of a specific ingredient that has been used in the listed product.