Tallow Butter Bar 2.5 oz
Our Tallow Butter Bars are great for moisturizing your skin because they contain only 3 nourishing, gentle, simple ingredients. They do not contain any water so no preservatives are needed to keep the bar “shelf stable”. Butter bars last longer, and generate less waste than your typical bottle of lotion, none is left behind in bottle, and zero waste – there are no bottles to have to throw away. The tin is recyclable and can be re-used.
Tallow Butter Bars are perfect to travel with since they are solid; they fit perfectly in our lidded tin that is included with each bar. The beeswax imparts a lovely sweet honey scent.
100% Grass-fed Tallow, Apricot Kernel Oil, Beeswax, Bergamot, Vanilla Absolute, Lemon, Lemongrass or Lavender Essential Oils.
Approx. Weight 2 oz. (56.7 g)
Approx. Size 3″ diameter
Our Tallow Butter Bars are handcrafted, size, scent, or color may vary from bar to bar.
💛 Store your butter bar in a cool, dry location. While in use, keep your butter bar in the included tin, keep away from water.
💛 To use hold in your hands to slightly warm up, swirl around like a bar of soap for a few seconds then massage into skin. Can also be applied directly to elbows, knees, heels.
💛 Wash and re-use your tin when your butter bar is used up. They make perfect recycled containers.
All of our product packaging is either recyclable, 100% compostable or 100% free of plastics. This includes our resealable pouches and lip butter tubes that are 100% compostable and our glass jars (body butters, scrubs, salt teas) that can be cleaned and re-used for personal use after or can be recycled.
Each and every order that goes out is thoughtfully and carefully put together in recycled and eco-conscious packaging.
Orders are shipped Monday – Friday and Express delivery service is available, please refer to our Shipping Info and Policies for more details and a schedule of our shipping days.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- If skin irritation, discomfort or allergic reactions occurs, discontinue use.
- If you have a known allergy to listed ingredients avoid use.
- We only use essential oils for all scents, because of this please consult your doctor before using if you are pregnant or think you may be.
- It is best to store your product in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
- If you have a medical concern about an ingredient listing and whether it is safe for you to use or if you have a medical condition please seek advice from a licensed medical professional before use.
- Please note! We use Sweet Almond Oil in our formulations, some of our botanical soap bars are not suitable for those with serious nut allergies. Be certain to check the ingredients list before making your final purchase.
Regulations that have been set forth by the FDA prohibit beauty and skincare companies from making health-related claims about their products. I am not a licensed medical or healthcare professional nor do I claim that the use of any of my products will have a positive or negative effect on a pre-existing or mental health conditions. Any information that is in my product listings refer to the properties and/or benefits of a specific ingredient that has been used in the listed product.